Monday 12 January 2009

Winslet: Two Golden Globes

Oh what a joyous day it is! We couldn't be prouder of our most famous daughter. Two awards and an expectation that she'll follow this up with additional triumphs in the award season. How long before she becomes a dame we wonder?

I'm less interested in the hoopla here, but I have to say I feel the twinge, having known her in my schooldays. That said the two films look to be pretty much up my street, so I'll be looking forward to them.

Coverage can be found here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment




"Reading List... is fantastic, it could help revolutinise politics in Reading"
Matt Blackall

"Prolific"
Matt Brady

"Irrelevant"
Adrian Windisch

"Bizarre"
Reading Geek Night

"A bloggers digest of the Berkshire blogosphere"
DMOZ

"An easily accessible collection of Berkshire's excellent blogs"
The Cookham Blogger

"An excellent digest of the thoughts of local bloggers"
Reading Guide

...