Saturday 24 January 2009

Editorial: Good for Readers, Good for Reading

Thank You to everybody who has visited Reading List since I launched with my first post on 12th January - I've been watching the statistics and I couldn't have imagined how fast it would take off by word of mouth alone!

Those of you who've offered me encouragement and advice (you know who you are) deserve special thanks for keeping me on the straight and narrow (well as far as it goes - it could've been so much worse).

With all that in mind I am happy to announce that Reading List will be gradually expanding a range of features which the collective here hopes readers may find interesting. I hope you will all take advantage of the opportunity to use them and provide feedback if and where necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment




"Reading List... is fantastic, it could help revolutinise politics in Reading"
Matt Blackall

"Prolific"
Matt Brady

"Irrelevant"
Adrian Windisch

"Bizarre"
Reading Geek Night

"A bloggers digest of the Berkshire blogosphere"
DMOZ

"An easily accessible collection of Berkshire's excellent blogs"
The Cookham Blogger

"An excellent digest of the thoughts of local bloggers"
Reading Guide

...